Willie Torres Discography
- Publication date
- Latin Music History, Nick Jiménez, Joe Cuba Sextet, Alegre All Stars, Charlie Palmieri, Eddie Palmieri, Celia Cruz, Tito Puente, Tito Rodriguez, Machito, Graciela, La Lupe, Ray Barretto, Pete Terrace, Ray Terrace, Ocho, Tico Records, Alegre Records, Willie Rosario, Willie Rodriguez, Chico Mendoza, Cal Tjader, Joe Quijano, Orlando Marin, Louie Ramirez, Bobby Marin, Ray Santos, Harvey Averne, Mongo Santamaria, Willie Bobo, Oscar D'Leon, Hector Rivera, Joey Pastrana, Mambo, Pachanga, Boogaloo, Al Santiago, Jose Curbelo, La Playa Sextet, Randy Carlos, Gilberto Santa Rosa, Jose Madera, Johnny "Dandy" Rodriguez, Sonny Bravo, Chico O'Farrill, Izzy Sanabria, Willie Torres Discography, Willie Torres
- Edwin Garcia, Esq.
His career stretched as far back as the late 1940s through seven decades into the 2010s. He recorded with most of the biggest names in the Latin music field including: Machito, Titos Puente and Rodriguez, Ray Barretto, Charlie and Eddie Palmieri, Celia Cruz, La Lupe, Alegre All Stars, Cal Tjader and many others.
This .PDF book is a review of the albums he appeared on as a lead or back-ground singer. Over 44 Latin music industry personnel contributed with their observations. Within its 186 pages, the work contains previously omitted data on recording session personnel, an array of anecdotes and album facts. As a result, the reader will get a quick overview of the Latin music scene from the 1950s to the 1970s and beyond.
This easy read contains over 200 photos of album covers, record session scenes and candid personal moments - some of which have never appeared in print before.
1) On this description/download page, look on the right-hand side under download options.
2) With your computer mouse, point at the option: PDF.
3) Right-click and “Save As” to your computer’s hard drive. Depending on your internet connection and computer speed, the download may take 10-20 minutes.
.Epub and other formats are listed. However, because of the complex layout with photos, the book won’t reproduce well in these other formats. Thus, .PDF is your ONLY option.
- New York, USA
- ABBYY FineReader 11.0
- This .PDF was submitted for copyright with an effective date of registration of December 27, 2013. A Certificate of Registration (no. TXu 1-915-425, dated November 28, 2014) was issued by the United States Copyright Office. This work is intended for educational purposes only. This .PDF may be downloaded, copied and redistributed, provided, the: (a) above titled, original authorship is appropriately credited; and (b) whole work and material contained within, whether in .PDF format or other medium, is not distributed for a fee or any other type of remuneration. The use of photos, LP (Long-Playing albums) and CD covers is for decorative purposes. The data provided is intended to promote the music and musicians involved. The entire work is intended for private, non-commercial, non-remunerative use. Any user of this publication must be mindful that the intellectual property of all personnel listed herein is protected by Federal copyright law. Any copyright infringement is unintentional.
Uploaded by Edwin Garcia, Esq. on